Monday, October 29, 2007

Project Pink

Notice the trend of after-hours blogging. True blog loyalty. And now I'll get off my soapbox. How CUTE is this ducky?!


It's part of an auction benefiting Project Pink, a program focusing on breast cancer prevention.

Munchkin Inc. is doing their part with the "Don't Duck a Breast Exam" promo. According to their Web site, the ducks are being auctioned in an effort to fight breast cancer by promoting early detection and raising money for Susan G. Komen for the Cure. In addition to the ducks decorated by celebrities (like the one above), one can also buy an undecorated pink duck for $2.99.

I'm not gonna lie... bidding is kind of ridiculous. Yes, it's for a good cause, but no, I am not made of money. Sadly.



$251.00 for the NASCAR duck? I hate NASCAR. And the duck doesn't even look fast.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Kevinie! Lizzie discovered your blog. This is great. Post more!

- L

Unknown said...

And do you know how I discovered your blog?? In a seaport village blog clip posted by one of your favorites. What a small world!